• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Hay Experts

Katie1504

Young Bun
Hello all. Not been on for a while so I have just been catching up. Lots going on!!

Just a quick one really. I have noticed that Hay Expert is mentioned a lot in different areas. I have had a quick look at the website but I am at work at the moment. Is this a good place to buy from? It the stuff good quality?? I would need a few bits because I have 5 rabbits. I cant afford it all at once because I am getting married in 4 weeks and we are converting a barn but I will get some as soon as I can. I just wanted to know what everyone thought about them?

Ta,

Katie

They are one of the best UK distributors of rabbit/guinea pig toys and feeds and associated items :wave:

I've purchased from them on several occasions. The only thing that tends to frustrate me a little is the carriage cost, but then, you pay high courier charges when you order something online, so it's pretty normal.

The customer service is amazing :wave:

I agree with Gray, fab on line shop for all things bunny and piggy. Due to the high carriage costs I tend to wait until I have some cash to splash and then buy as much as I can for the set P&P costs. Definitely recommend them, quality if service is first rate.:D

Thanks. Also thanks for the advice. I am going to have a look later but may wait until I can afford a bit more. 7 pigs and 5 rabbits will chew a lot of toys!! :)

Thanks. Also thanks for the advice. I am going to have a look later but may wait until I can afford a bit more. 7 pigs and 5 rabbits will chew a lot of toys!! :)

Tell me about it!!!:D I foster piggies on behalf of a local rescue so ith 6 piggies, soon to be 2 bunnies and 12 foster pigs my lot get through tons of goodies!!

they are fantastic! service is amazing! the lady who runs it is all for rabbit welfare too and helps run the make mine chocolate fund... so can't fault them!:thumb:

love hayexperts :love: i make an order about every two months now and stock up on megazorb, dried herbs, probiotics, and whatever else i might need.. otnot need aswell! :lol: customer service is great aswell.

I love the Hay Experts. Don't order from them very often as my delivery costs are high due to the postcode area I live in :( But am always so excited to get a box of goodies. And then there's the box as well, which the bunnies love playing in :D The only bad thing is trying to decide what NOT to get, as I could happily buy everything :lol:

Actually, I haven't had a hay experts order for a long time come to think of it...................

eta: megazorb is an alternative to woodshavings/litter. It absorbs wee better than woodshavings :D

Last edited:
i usually do one large order every month and can't fault them.

same here! i remember the alfalfa king timothy hay being out of stock for a couple of months and i nearly had a nervous breakdown!!

can't fault them and i usually get a little free bag of science selective too:D

only positive things to report back here .. been using them since last year .. our most recent THE is being delivered tomorrow :) ( i have also found that they always deliver within the hour time slot they give you :thumb: )

Back