• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strangest thing your rabbit has eaten (or tried to eat)?

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Bella ate a cat toy. It was a little ball that made rattling noises and had rubber spikey things on the sides. Came downstairs one morning and it was all gone. All of it. She then did some very strange multicoloured poops :shock:

Boris ate one of my mum's orchids.

Last edited:
I don't think any of mine have ever eaten anything strange, never gave them the chance, apart from Aurora and Ariel who like to munch on the lino :roll: barc buns will be barc buns I suppose

Stephen is quite good, hasn't eaten anything very naughty, although he did eat a chocolate chip cookie the other day and he has a tendency to lick the leather bean bag... :roll:

A very long time ago before I knew any better, I gave my first bunny half an After Eight because someone else told me their bunny liked them. :oops: Presume it was the mint taste that he liked

Oh dear. You really want to know? Really?

In three days:
Lemon peel
Chewing gum
Socks
Raw potato
Raw onion
Extra Strong mints, including wrapper
Plastic bag
Andrew's work bag
My important health docs. including a PPC
Speaker wires

Other notable items have included zolpidem (my sleeping drugs) the washing machine seal, a leather handbag, (vegetarians my backside) bacon, my finger, a teabag, the rubber tips off my crutches, and many more items I have thankfully forgotten.

That's alongside the usual bunny suspects like books, skirting, walls, wires, the sofa and so on.

I love her :love:

Oh dear. You really want to know? Really?

In three days:
Lemon peel
Chewing gum
Socks
Raw potato
Raw onion
Extra Strong mints, including wrapper
Plastic bag
Andrew's work bag
My important health docs. including a PPC
Speaker wires

Other notable items have included zolpidem (my sleeping drugs) the washing machine seal, a leather handbag, (vegetarians my backside) bacon, my finger, a teabag, the rubber tips off my crutches, and many more items I have thankfully forgotten.

That's alongside the usual bunny suspects like books, skirting, walls, wires, the sofa and so on.

I love her :love:

Haha! Nothing is safe at your house!

A massive hole in a pair of jeans.. and he ate the denim. No bits of it anywhere!

This is just D'argo's list:

Cake
Cake mix
Tea
Coffee
Wine
Cookies
Chocolate cereal
Weetabix
XBox cable
Phone charger cable
Friends new handbag