• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't get hold of my vet.

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
:? Oh God....this is NOT good......*panicking*

I've been texting and calling repeatedly but no reply whatsoever. It's like she's just vanished :? I don't know, maybe she's on holiday or something, but it'd have been nice to be informed of that :roll: I don't have any other rabbit savvy vets in my area and God knows how I'll get hold of Metacam for Boris now??? (Was gonna ask her if we could try him on it for his snuffles as I think it could really benefit him) And what if one of them gets poorly in the summer and I have absolutely no one to turn to :shock: There's no information anywhere on when she'll be back in business etc. :?

Sorry just a little rant, I'm just so worried :shock: I was so glad i'd found a rabbit savvy vet at last and then she disappears!

:? Oh God....this is NOT good......*panicking*

I've been texting and calling repeatedly but no reply whatsoever. It's like she's just vanished :? I don't know, maybe she's on holiday or something, but it'd have been nice to be informed of that :roll: I don't have any other rabbit savvy vets in my area and God knows how I'll get hold of Metacam for Boris now??? (Was gonna ask her if we could try him on it for his snuffles as I think it could really benefit him) And what if one of them gets poorly in the summer and I have absolutely no one to turn to :shock: There's no information anywhere on when she'll be back in business etc. :?

Sorry just a little rant, I'm just so worried :shock: I was so glad i'd found a rabbit savvy vet at last and then she disappears!

That is awful, I hope she turns up very soon. How is Boris?

He's doing well thanks, although not as stable as I'd wish. At the moment it feels like each day is different, yesterday he barely sneezed at all but the day before that it was horrible. I really do think that Metacam would do him good since he appears to have some swelling inside the nasal passages, but I need my vet to prescribe that for me obviously :( I don't know what to do.

Back