• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sorted out the shed

Stumpy

Alpha Buck
So with Ben coming home with me and having to give it a good clean. me and my OH decided to give it a re vamp :)

What do you think??

SAM_0463.jpg

we did this too get some more air into the shed and cool it down

SAM_0464.jpg

SAM_0466.jpg

SAM_0467.jpg

Im hoping whisky and ben will be very happy in here :D

Wow that's brilliant! You will have some very happy buns! May I ask what the little sliding door leads to? :roll: Just loving the bunny ears in the second photo though :love:

Wow that's brilliant! You will have some very happy buns! May I ask what the little sliding door leads to? :roll: Just loving the bunny ears in the second photo though :love:

At the moment 2 5 x 3 runs but next weekend if its dry we are going to make another run. so in total my rabbits will have 14 x 3 to run in :)

At the moment 2 5 x 3 runs but next weekend if its dry we are going to make another run. so in total my rabbits will have 14 x 3 to run in :)

That's great! Your bunnies must be very happy. Might I say, whisky looks exactly like my bunny, cuddles :thumb:

Back