• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Definitely an Indoor Bunny Mummy!

Cari

Warren Veteran
Stephen: Today Mumma tried to makes me go out into da big wide wurld all by my own. She came wivs me and helded my paws but I was scawed, so scawed I wouldn't get offs her comfy lap so we sat on da bench togevva.

Mumma sed I was been silly been so scawed but I was ecksplorin all da nu sounds and sniffs and I didn't wants to get my paws and white bits durtied! :shock:

Mumma bought me back inside so I woz safes and puts me a blankie down on dat horrid kitchin floors so I cud come outsides if I wanted...

Dis is as close as I gots:

outside.jpg

I'ms a brave boy!!!

Yes indeed, horrid Mummy thought it might be nice for Stephen to come outside and join her for a spot of sunbathing, and to get used to outside in case the wifey-bun he brings home likes the garden (and to see if I could save us both the trauma of clipping his claws by getting him to hop on the patio), however, little cowardly custard, didn't like the garden very much and we had the longest cuddle we've had since he first joined me as he wouldn't get off my lap! I brought him back inside and he, rather dramatically, bunny flopped onto the carpet, as if it had been a right trauma going outside!! I think I definitely have a house bunny....! :roll: :lol:

Awwww bless him :love: I think he deserves extra noserubs for being such a brave bunny :D

I'm sure Stephen will get used to da big wide wurld soon :)

He should have recieved at least 14 days notice of going outside and had the opportunity to respond, in writing, about whether he wanted to or not. :lol::lol::lol:
Bless his cotton socks. Sometimes they just don't get it when we're trying to be nice do they.

Awwww bless him :love: I think he deserves extra noserubs for being such a brave bunny :D

I'm sure Stephen will get used to da big wide wurld soon :)

Hehe!! He got lots of nose rubs for being so brave, and has spent the last half an hour begging for apple on the sofa :p

He should have recieved at least 14 days notice of going outside and had the opportunity to respond, in writing, about whether he wanted to or not. :lol::lol::lol:
Bless his cotton socks. Sometimes they just don't get it when we're trying to be nice do they.

:lol: :lol: Oh this really did make me chuckle!!!! I don't think we'll be trying outside again for a little while, too many strange loud noises.

:lol: it took mine 3 YEARS to go outside voluntarily. Truffle has only done it once even now!

So not bad for a first attempt I reckon!

I am shocked and appauled Cari ... please note I am on my way over to collect Stephen now to prevent him from being put in any further danger :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: it took mine 3 YEARS to go outside voluntarily. Truffle has only done it once even now!

So not bad for a first attempt I reckon!

3 years? Crikey! Well I'm definitely very proud of him now!

I am shocked and appauled Cari ... please note I am on my way over to collect Stephen now to prevent him from being put in any further danger :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:oops:
I'm very sorry BeeBee!! He is nice and safe and snuggled in his favourite spot at the moment, promise!! :p

Back