• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Family groups?

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Im going to try and Bond Ruby and Jay (mother and father) to Pixel and Zuma (sons)
all nuetered and spayed.

anyone any experience of bonding family units?

they are housed next to eachother and can see through the bars, although this is no way to judge any prospective bond. they dont go crazy at eachother. so it cant be bad.

Y
PHP:
I tried but mine was a definite no no. I now have mum bonded with a new husbun, three single siblings, three living together, one respectably married to a wifey bun and one shacked up with a pair of sisters. Oh plus a bachelor dad.

But good luck with yours! :lol:

Y
PHP:
I tried but mine was a definite no no. I now have mum bonded with a new husbun, three single siblings, three living together, one respectably married to a wifey bun and one shacked up with a pair of sisters. Oh plus a bachelor dad.

But good luck with yours! :lol:

I decided it was worth a try, The sons are so laid back its Jay the dad im a little cautious of, i think Rubes will be ok too.
But if it works it will be so much easier on all of us, that way i can get a nice big house for them and have them all up top part of the garden where i can see them.

at least at the moment i have the space for all possible outcomes if things go bad:)

Back