• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Bunny With a Heart Problem :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Tess, who is 10

We are seeing Laura tomorrow to see what we can do to keep Tess as comfortable as possible. At the moment she is fine within herself, but her heart is most certainly not :cry:

Tess, who is 10

We are seeing Laura tomorrow to see what we can do to keep Tess as comfortable as possible. At the moment she is fine within herself, but her heart is most certainly not :cry:

aww hun I am so sorry sending vibes for you and the bun xxxx

*hug*

Thanks guys. As I said, Tess is fine within herself which is the most important thing. I think her heart is just feeling it's age now. I want to make sure that I do all I can to enable her to continue to feel well.

I'm sure she feels OK. Some people have heart problems and never even know :shock:

What symptoms would a bun with heart problems show Jane? or do you just know by listening? Xxx

I'm sure she feels OK. Some people have heart problems and never even know :shock:

What symptoms would a bun with heart problems show Jane? or do you just know by listening? Xxx

Symptoms vary depending on the specific problem. With Tess mostly it is what I can hear by listening to her heart.

I am a bit paranoid about Heart issues now, after Sir Victor's sudden onset and severe heart problem which turned out to be secondary to a tumour :cry:

Symptoms vary depending on the specific problem. With Tess mostly it is what I can hear by listening to her heart.

I am a bit paranoid about Heart issues now, after Sir Victor's sudden onset and severe heart problem which turned out to be secondary to a tumour :cry:

I think that anyone would feel the same Jane :(

I get paranoid just reading this forum sometimes :oops: and now my bunnies are getting a little older I'm even worse!

Hopefully with Tess it is nothing too bad Xxx

Back