• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheap run

PinkBun

Alpha Buck
Where can I get a cheap run?
Bun plays out for around 4 hours a day (not enough I know) but I can't spend all day watching her playing in my open garden.
I suppose my question is, does anyone have an extremely cheap run going spare?

Bun deserves more than she gets :(

:love::love:

what's your budget when you say cheap? there are £50 metal ones on ebay - 84 inches long

I got quite a big hexagon one from pets at home for like £42 and it comes with a net so your bunny won't escape :lol: you can also make it into different shapes and I attached mine to the hutch so they had all the room of the hutch plus the run :)

I got quite a big hexagon one from pets at home for like £42 and it comes with a net so your bunny won't escape :lol: you can also make it into different shapes and I attached mine to the hutch so they had all the room of the hutch plus the run :)

Personally I don't like these metal runs with a net on top unless bunny is being supervised (which defeats the object) - I don't think they keep them safe from predators.

Personally I don't like these metal runs with a net on top unless bunny is being supervised (which defeats the object) - I don't think they keep them safe from predators.

I found a cheapish option when I made my enclosure was to use trellis fencing panels and cover in mesh, if ur not so good with DIY they act like a ready made frame, the 6x3ft ones r about £10 each so u could make a lidded run fairly easily using these :D

Making your own run is actually much easier than it looks - I'm currently making one for my guinea pigs at the moment (5ft by 5ft by 3ft tall) and it's costing just under £40

Back