• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dodson and Horrell- Just Grass.... HELP :D

ashton

Young Bun
Hi, I have been looking at getting some readigrass but I have seen that dodson and horrell do a horse fourage called Just Grass this is the description on the website....

A high temperature dried natural grass for adding to concentrate feed or using as a partial forage replacer. Containing no added molasses and high in fibre, Just Grass encourages chewing and saliva production, which helps to buffer the acid in the stomach. Made up of a blend of grasses including timothy, fescue and perennial ryegrass, Just Grass is grown locally to Dodson & Horrell and to their own specification. The grass is high temperature dried to retain the nutritional benefits and colour and is then dust extracted before being sealed into bags resulting in a palatable, nutritious and readily digestible form of grass

this is the analysis...-

Protein 13.5%, Oil 4%, Fibre 25%, Ash 9%

does anyone know if this would be suitable for rabbits? has anyone tried it? uses it? advice would be great, Thank you! :D :wave:

Just Grass, Graze-on and Readigrass - they're all the same thing. Mine will only eat Readigrass :roll:.

Back