• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why a bunny shouldn't be used as a football :o(

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Took this video of Trevor tonight. She is tired today and not moving as well as yesterday but is still a happy girl.

After she had some time on the floor I took her bed through to the sofa so we could watch TV together and she dragged herself out straight away and on to my lap :love: I put her back a couple of times and every time she got straight back on to my lap, bless her. Even better I could feel her giving a me a few kicks with her back legs as she sat there :D

Some of you may find this upsetting but please don't be sad for her, she is a pampered little girl and I am sure we will get there together in the end

Once again it is playing in slow motion for me but hopefully it is ok for everyone else. And please excuse the stains on the towel, it was freshly washed but there are obviously some bunny stains that are rather stubbon

Poor thing... but as you say, she looks quite happy having a good nose around! Thank goodness she had you to look after her, I'm sure many others would think 'it's just a rabbit' and have it put down. But as she still enjoys life, it seems like she's found the best friends to look after her.

Bless you for all the wonderful work you do.

:love::love::love:

The video plays fine for me. :D Considering what she's been through, she looks like a very confident girl. And I saw that Eleflump made an appearance. ;)

Gosh that is so sad. I can't believe how well she manages to move around though with just her front legs!
Does her belly get sore being dragged around like that?
She looks so lively and content though - fingers crossed she continues to improve.

I think she has adapted incredibly well Liz, and it doesn't upset me other than what the poor little girl has been through. She is clearly bright eyed, happy and in the best place :thumb:

Oh my gosh she sure loves those nose rubs!!!

She seems to get around really well for such a disabled bun. I lub her!! :love:

Gosh that is so sad. I can't believe how well she manages to move around though with just her front legs!
Does her belly get sore being dragged around like that?
She looks so lively and content though - fingers crossed she continues to improve.

She is very lucky and has been well looked after, she has no pressure sores and no urine burn at all. She has kept herself completely clean and dry today too :D

I think if she ever started to get sores etc then we would consider what quality of life she has but she changes position a lot on her own, if she doesn't then I turn her over. We change her bedding the minute it gets wet andshe has lots of soft areas so fingers crossed she will stay as she is.

Bless her little heart. :love: She looks happy and animated, despite her disability. Has she shown any interest in the elephant?

I think she has adapted incredibly well Liz, and it doesn't upset me other than what the poor little girl has been through. She is clearly bright eyed, happy and in the best place :thumb:

I don't find it upsetting either as I know she is happy but I am sure there are others who might :?

You should see the speed she can go when i support her back legs :shock: But she is too tired for me to be fiddling with her this evening and is happy to be lounging around :love:

You need a platform with wheels to harness her into and support her back end. If your vet could advise on dimensions and what it should be like and get some sort of harness, Darren will make a wooden structure on wheels for you (he's a carpenter).

She is beautiful:love::love: I dont know her story but she looks very happy and seems to get about really well:love::love:

Wow, i'm really surprised how well she gets around! She's obviously still got a real thirst for life. :love:

Back