• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angelina, just chillin'!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Mummy bunny had a nice day in the garden today and kept following me around then flopping at my feet when she needed a rest.

IMG_8796.JPG

IMG_8269.JPG

IMG_8274.JPG

IMG_8420.JPG

IMG_8434.JPG

IMG_8644.JPG

She is just stunning :love:

Absolutely!!

Remember how she attacked everyone in sight when she was pregnant and had new babies? She still nips but on the whole is much much better. In fact so much better that this is her with my four year old daughter!

IMG_6723.JPG

IMG_6728.JPG

IMG_6731.JPG

IMG_6733.JPG

IMG_6737.JPG

BYB, I actually don't know! I would guess around 2.5kg. She is bigger than Rum and Raisin who are 1.5kg and smaller than Floppy who is 3.4kg!

:shock: OMG Rum and Raisin are so diddy. I thought Mr Bennett was small at 2.3 kilos.

Seeing your daughters hand on Angelina shows she is alot smaller than you think. Like the pink nail polish. ;)

:shock: OMG Rum and Raisin are so diddy. I thought Mr Bennett was small at 2.3 kilos.

Seeing your daughters hand on Angelina shows she is alot smaller than you think. Like the pink nail polish. ;)

They absolutely are! Always a shock picking up Floppy after one of them!

She did the nail polish herself, thankfully it is special kids stuff and washes off easily!:lol:

Ali, thank you for sharing such great photos.:thumb:

The way your children get involved is so refreshing.

Perhaps they will be become forum buddies in years to come.:thumb::thumb:

Ali, thank you for sharing such great photos.:thumb:

The way your children get involved is so refreshing.

Perhaps they will be become forum buddies in years to come.:thumb::thumb:

Thank you!! :love: They already love looking through the forum at bunny pictures, I am holding off letting James get involved more for a wee while yet though. I am hoping to get them a lot more involved with the day to day care of our new babies and hopefully they will enjoy it. The quad are messy and it isn't fair to expect them to care for them but a pair of young buns they have known from birth should be the ideal starter pair. Not that I want to adopt them for the kids you understand!!!

Gorgeous girl, just gorgeous :love:

I am utterly convinced that her and September are sisters!!

Last edited:
Back