• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LOTS of photos of 8 week old bunnies! An answer about adopting 2!

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
They are going to be heading off at some point this week and given the weather of late I thought I ould take the chance to get some garden photos in case it is the last dry day they have to play outside.

I am going to miss going outside to this every morning.:(

IMG_8528.JPG

The babies just love getting time to run full speed and stretch their legs.

IMG_8284.JPG

IMG_8343.JPG

IMG_8347.JPG

IMG_8369.JPG

IMG_8370.JPG

IMG_8374.JPG

IMG_8381.JPG

IMG_8450.JPG

IMG_8465.JPG

IMG_8478.JPG

IMG_8489.JPG

IMG_8501.JPG

IMG_8596.JPG

IMG_8598.JPG

IMG_8629.JPG

IMG_8675.JPG

IMG_8685.JPG

Tonight I have split them from Mum and she is in her own hutch getting some peace and quiet!

Last edited:

I have emailed and asked if we could possibly adopt Ali

IMG_5686.JPG

and Tiree.

IMG_5840.JPG

They are such sociable and happy little bunnies and the idea of having a pair who I have had since they were born - on my birthday - is really appealing. I have also really enjoyed watching the large group dynamic so am hoping that once they are spayed and neutered that they will bond with the quad!!

Only hitch is that the rescue will have had a really busy weekend at the Royal Highland Show and the buns might have been reserved at some point. We can wait and see!

Am I really daft???

I have emailed and asked if we could possibly adopt Ali and Tiree.

They are such sociable and happy little bunnies and the idea of having a pair who I have had since they were born - on my birthday - is really appealing. I have also really enjoyed watching the large group dynamic so am hoping that once they are spayed and neutered that they will bond with the quad!!

Only hitch is that the rescue will have had a really busy weekend at the Royal Highland Show and the buns might have been reserved at some point. We can wait and see!

Am I really daft???

:D:D That's brilliant, I really hope it works out. And I think Susiebun would approve of your choices ..... one in particular. ;):lol:

:D:D That's brilliant, I really hope it works out. And I think Susiebun would approve of your choices ..... one in particular. ;):lol:

Thanks, I am pretty excited but pretty daunted. I always said four was the maximum but I really feel that they're meant to stay here. My kids adore all of them but Ali spends a lot of time with my eldest and is so calm being carried around. Tiree doesn't even flinch when you pick him up!! He seems to struggle with his sight and I am not sure he is quite 'all there' although he is coming out of his shell a bit now. I would really worry about him going elsewhere as well as how long he may have to wait for a home because he is a REW.

Here is my eldest with Ali in typical position. He goes and gets her then sits watching TV with her!:love:

IMG_5738.JPG

IMG_5736.JPG

Oh I hope you get to adopt them! I love the photos by the way, I need to work out how to get my camera to take binky shots.

The photos seem to get better and better .... but best of all is the news you might be keeping Ali and my dear wee cuddly friend, Tiree. He is such a special little bunny. :D:love: xxx

I have emailed and asked if we could possibly adopt Ali

IMG_5686.JPG

and Tiree.

IMG_5840.JPG

Am I really daft???

Only if you have them in the bedroom. ;)

Back