• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vets near Walton-On-Thames/Surrey?

Dawn&Leila

Warren Scout
Does anyone know of any rabbit savvy vets as near as possible to Walton-on-Thames/Hersham in Surrey?

I am trying to get to christabel in twickenham tomorrow but just incase they have no appointments or I can't find anyone to take me that far are there any that people know about closer by? I've already tried ashley vets and beech house and I wouldn't say they were rabbit experts..

Have you contacted ARC rescue as they are based twickenham/Richmond to see who their vet is?

Alternatively if you are prepared to travel slightly down the m3 vets gill is a bunny recommended vet.

Does anyone know of any rabbit savvy vets as near as possible to Walton-on-Thames/Hersham in Surrey?

I am trying to get to christabel in twickenham tomorrow but just incase they have no appointments or I can't find anyone to take me that far are there any that people know about closer by? I've already tried ashley vets and beech house and I wouldn't say they were rabbit experts..

If you have a sick rabbit in Surrey then you need to get it to Christobel or one of her team (wendy and laura)!! Seriously. I am sure they will have appointments on a Monday morning and if it is an emergency, they will see you (lord knows I've had to take mine to her enough times!!)

I used to live in Walton! Recently moved to Addlestone :) :wave:

If it's an emergency NOW then VetsNow Referrals in Hersham are their emergency vets. They've cared for my Sapphire before and I give them :thumb: Julian, Amanda and Christina are wonderful and will liaise with Christobel if necessary.

http://www.vetsnowreferrals.com/locations/surrey/

Last edited:
Ah was going to say Christobel.

Believe me they have never turned me down on an emergency. I once turned up 10 minutes before opening time. Just turn up or phone first thing in the morning.

There is no where else around here I would go to.

Ah was going to say Christobel.

Believe me they have never turned me down on an emergency. I once turned up 10 minutes before opening time. Just turn up or phone first thing in the morning.

There is no where else around here I would go to.

I've also had to call them whilst on the way to the surgery already!! haha.

Thanks so much guys for the advice, I dont drive so it's not always easy getting to the vets! But my sister's b/f is gonna take me to Christabel tomorrow morning, bless him, he works nights though and needs to sleeptomorrow daytime so I pretty much have to pray I can get an appointment before 10.. Then I guess I'll have to get a cab back if he can't wait for me..

Not sure how well I'm gonna sleep tonight! :?

Thanks so much guys for the advice, I dont drive so it's not always easy getting to the vets! But my sister's b/f is gonna take me to Christabel tomorrow morning, bless him, he works nights though and needs to sleeptomorrow daytime so I pretty much have to pray I can get an appointment before 10.. Then I guess I'll have to get a cab back if he can't wait for me..

Not sure how well I'm gonna sleep tonight! :?

Good luck tomorrow. I don't drive either which is a bummer. I am sure you will be fine seeing someone.

Back