• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally relaxed

BethanieLauren

Young Bun
Marmite is currently laid on her tummy, looking relaxed. Is this a good sign that she's settling in well?

It's the first time she's not been sat bolt upright in her cage haha! It's nice to see her looking comfy :)

Thanks! :wave:

photo29.jpg

photo28.jpg

Awww :love: I think the hay rack is the wrong way round? I thought it was supposed to go out the outside of the cage so it's easier to pull the hay through? Not sure though :lol:

Thats what I thought! I have absolutely no idea though haha, my sister and dad put it together and I just left them to it :p I'll have a look, she seems to enjoy climbing up on it and pulling hay out the top, but I did think she'd find it awkward when she got lower down in it!

Hehe yup! It just rolls off the tongue and seems to fit her quite well! 'Love it or hate it' Well it's impossible to not love her!

Thats what I thought! I have absolutely no idea though haha, my sister and dad put it together and I just left them to it :p I'll have a look, she seems to enjoy climbing up on it and pulling hay out the top, but I did think she'd find it awkward when she got lower down in it!

As long as she has access to other hay in case she can't reach :thumb: although it would free up more relaxing space for her :lol::love:

haha. if you decide to get another rabbit as companion, you'll have to call him 'pamitenot'

Yup, she has plenty of hay throughout, under her little house bit and downstairs in the cage as well :p She's a strange little bun, she won't move around at all in the cage but the second you let her out she's full of energy! She doesn't like the outdoors though - took her out on the patio and she just sat there grooming herself. She's a little bit vain I think :p

And :lol: tut!

Yup, she has plenty of hay throughout, under her little house bit and downstairs in the cage as well :p She's a strange little bun, she won't move around at all in the cage but the second you let her out she's full of energy! She doesn't like the outdoors though - took her out on the patio and she just sat there grooming herself. She's a little bit vain I think :p

And :lol: tut!

Poppy was the same when we shut her in her dog crate when we first got it for her. It's 48inches but a rabbit is one animal that shouldn't really be confined, we rescued Leo (in sig) who spent 5 years in a guinea pig hutch... :( he had pretty bad muscle wastage from not being able to hop properly or stretch his legs. He's better now though :) If a rabbit doesn't have a lot of room to move around in, I find they sit in the same place, Poppy resorted to chewing the bars and digging all night so now she has run of the bedroom and is happier and fitter :thumb: just bare that in mind when she's starting to rebel ;) it's inevitable she will want more room at some point and let you know that ;) maybe bunny proof your room bit by bit to prepare :D

I know what you mean, Donny likes to keep his toesies clean! :love:

She's got two floors of cage all to herself! Once she learns that she can actually go downstairs in her cage she'll be happier, I think :p

I think she's just pretty sleepy tbh, yesterday she had a big day coming home, and then today she's been out and about quite alot, so she's pretty sleepy :p

It's turned round now but she's ignoring it o_O I think she liked trying to climb into it :lol: she's washing her face now bless her, she seems much happier

Back