• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting Joshua Used To Other Bunnies

Snowytoshi

Mama Doe
So now that Paige and Toshi are bonded and they're free-range downstairs when we're home, I was wondering if it would be possible to get Joshua used to them. I'm not going to do anything drastic right now as I just bonded Toshi and Paige this week, but in the long term I'd love to either have them all bonded or at the very least not kill eachother in passing. I know that some people have bunnies that aren't bonded, aren't "friends", but merely "acquaintances." The only problem with this would be that Joshua is extremely territorial (he grunts when I come into my room) and not very fond of other bunnies. Is there any way to work around this? Thanks :)

Joshua sounds like he could be a problem as far as the other 2 are concerned. I've never heard of rabbits just being acquaintances, they either accept one another or fight. If you try to bond the three, you will need an area whiich is neutral to all of them and taken out of his usual trritoy Joshua might behave differently. You will only find out when you try it. There is info in the sticky on trios at the top of this page.

Back