• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your funny bunny stories!

This is the place to share your funny bunny stories! My baby bunny, Summer, was trying to jump from the ottoman to the couch. She hopped... but her front paws brushed the couch cushion. and fell a foot (I'm in the usa, it's about 1/3 of a meter) My mom, brother and I got a good laugh. Summer was a little shocked at first, but got up and hopped it off. :wave:

i scared my bun 3 times in a row tonight by blowing my nose, they were both in the conservatory having a crafty nibble on carrot crunchies and hutch ran and skidded across the floor 3 times then hid and peeped out from his hiding place looking all confused rose just looked at him as if to say what's up with you?

I was on my hands and knees cleaning under the bed and all of a sudden... a bunny jumped onto my back!!! I couldn't move for ages as she was using me as a look out!! :lol:

I was on my hands and knees cleaning under the bed and all of a sudden... a bunny jumped onto my back!!! I couldn't move for ages as she was using me as a look out!! :lol:

This happened to me too, i was on my hands and knees cleaning the cage out and pebble jumped on my back, i had to shout my boyfriend down to get her as she wouldn't move! :lol::love:

Back