• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rescue, new logo

Geoff's people

Alpha Buck
Been having a bit of a play, whatcha all think?

REscuelogo.jpg

I really like it. It reminds me of the drawings in my original Charlottes Web book for some reason!

Aw thanks guys!

I was hoping for a lino print effect, but have zero time to actually make a lino cut print at the mo:lol:
I'm 'hopefully' going to stamp this image onto the bags and boxes of dried forage I'm going to start selling soon. (If ever I can harvest them, darned rain!)

Gotta love GIMP:thumb:

Aw thanks guys!

I was hoping for a lino print effect, but have zero time to actually make a lino cut print at the mo:lol:
I'm 'hopefully' going to stamp this image onto the bags and boxes of dried forage I'm going to start selling soon. (If ever I can harvest them, darned rain!)

Gotta love GIMP:thumb:

oooh - competition! I have just started doing small amounts of dried forage alongside my fresh forage . .

but suspect that you will be a lot more professional with the boxes etc!!!

Oh noes!

I hope I won't be treading on your toes :oops::oops:
Bags I the rights to dried nettles (please! I have a barnfull on the go and stings enough to make me look like I have leprosy:lol::lol:)

Back