• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiya!

BethanieLauren

Young Bun
Hey there, I'm Beth :)
I've just got my second rabbit (I had one but he passed away about two years ago at the grand old age of ten, sadly). She's an 11 week old dwarf lop.
I decided to sign up here as I thought it'd be a great place to get useful facts and info to help me care for her :)
Also, any name suggestions welcome!
photo.php

Hello there! did you see there's a special place for introductions? :wave: Of course rabbit chat is welcome anywhere :lol:

My rabbit died last year, and I'm just about to get some new ones - you can never replace your old rabbit but you can share the love :D

543208_331622233585116_1951213687_n.jpg

No I didn't, sorry!
And I miss my old boy so much, I was crying today actually, remembering him!
This lil girl is absoloutely lovely though

Hi Beth :wave:

Nice to see another local member (I'm in Havant) :thumb:

Your little girl is gorgeous :love:

Hey! And hehe, thank you! She's currently still nameless I'm afraid :( I'd like to get to know her personality better before I name her, but at the moment all she's doing is sitting by her food and water! I expect once she's used to being here she'll be a curious lil bun, or I hope so anyway!

Welcome! She is v cute

some ideas:

Caramel

Delila (why, why, why Delila...)

Bella

Honeycomb

Crumble

543208_331622233585116_1951213687_n.jpg

No I didn't, sorry!
And I miss my old boy so much, I was crying today actually, remembering him!
This lil girl is absoloutely lovely though

Awww cute bunny I wouldn't use shavings/sawdust as bedding it's not too good for bunnys respitory system and also their eyes :wave:

Back