• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Queen Poppy would like to address RU.. *Pic heavy*

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Her majesty has been demanding her own thread :roll: apparently sharing with the other rabbits isn't good enough!

As punishment she kept a very tired mummy and grouchy daddy awake by jumping on the bed ALL NIGHT :roll: :lol:

"Hello RU! I has been keeping up the hoomins because I wasn't centre stage when I really should be all the time!"

IMAG0839.jpg

"....................Wanna see my belly?"

IMAG0840.jpg

"I'm always flopping.. I was made for the life of an indoor rabbit, those 3 years outside took their toll.. Here is my right flop"

IMAG0841.jpg

"And this is how I relax. It's my favourite spot!"

IMAG0842.jpg

"Here is my left flop."

IMAG0844.jpg

"And my pretty colours!"

IMAG0843.jpg

"Look!! No earsies!!!"

IMAG0846.jpg

"Only joking! Gots em really!"

IMAG0855.jpg

"And this is my throne room, I have a new softer blanket on my box too!"

IMAG0847.jpg

"Thank you for looking RU! :wave:"

IMAG0845.jpg

Last edited:
She's a cutie. Lovely pics too. Jenson has similar colours and a White belly but I never get a good flopped picture cause he always wants food!

awwww :love::love::love: mabel has one question how can you have a storage box of bunny food nearby and not try and raid it, as she wouldn;t be able to resist :lol:

awwww :love::love::love: mabel has one question how can you have a storage box of bunny food nearby and not try and raid it, as she wouldn;t be able to resist :lol:

Poppy - "Hello Lady Mabels! Yes it is quite hard, because all I can eat are my pellets so they are always looking appealing! My bowl is never empty and my hoomins are always keeping an eye on it so I don't need to worry :D"

Back