• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Leo pictures!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
My moulting fuzzy man :love:

He has come on so much since we got him :love: His running spurts are VERY fast! He knows how to use his legs now!

He has started digging his blanket again in the night :roll: which is fine, only last night he managed to tip his water bowl :lol: I had a soggy bunny this morning who looked like he planned it as his face was enjoying the rub down :lol: He was also eating his new ings hay for hours last night :thumb: It smells so nice :lol: and I'm rather jealous because it looks so much nicer than Donny and Lola's! :lol: No litter tray in the pictures though, it was being done while I fussed him :)

These are from yesterday :D He has a new dog bed which he loves :love: I was expecting him to destroy it but he loves lying on it :D Poppy has one too and hasn't weed on it... yet :lol:

I have to give him some food so I can brush him.. another of his plans I feel!

IMAG0849.jpg

New bed and an 'undug' blanket.

IMAG0850.jpg

IMAG0851.jpg

"Plz gives me more foodies! I'm starved you see..."

IMAG0852.jpg

IMAG0853.jpg

"Bye evwybun!"

IMAG0854.jpg

(Sorry some are a bit blurry .. He really doesn't sit still!! :lol:)

Back