• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny number two - Seymour Carrots/ ud p25

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Having arrived first class today he is now settling in to his new hutch. The plan is to get him back up to full health, neuter him and bond him to a pair of our house girls :D But for now we are still arguing over a name :roll: :lol:

P1020870.jpg

P1020872.jpg

P1020869.jpg

P1020868.jpg

P1020867.jpg

P1020875.jpg

Last edited:
I was thinking he should have a super name because the white around his eyes looks like he's wearing a mask. :D

I like Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne.

oh guys hes so affectionate too ... such a big softie wants to be near people and be fussed he stole my hand snuggled against it and wouldnt give it back lol

That's what I was thinking too. Not just his look but his expression.

Anybody who reminders us of Super Timmy can only be good :love::love::love:

That must be why I fell for his face :love: He is a smaller breed than timmy and slightly brighter coloured.

We have decided on the name - " Seymour Carrots" Because he is a Yorkshire lad and Seymour was in last of the Summer Wine. Carrots because he is almost orange and finally because every rabbit wants to...... :lol:

That must be why I fell for his face :love: He is a smaller breed than timmy and slightly brighter coloured.

We have decided on the name - " Seymour Carrots" Because he is a Yorkshire lad and Seymour was in last of the Summer Wine. Carrots because he is almost orange and finally because every rabbit wants to...... :lol:

awesome :D

I want to "Seymour" of Seymour :p

Oh he look's so much better and happier already and I love his name :love::love:

That is nothing to do with me. His back end isn't so good it is matted and his back legs have been shaved so he looks a bit of a sorry sight from that angle :(

He has a vet appointment for Wednesday morning :)

That is nothing to do with me. His back end isn't so good it is matted and his back legs have been shaved so he looks a bit of a sorry sight from that angle :(

He has a vet appointment for Wednesday morning :)

yeah I said to steve his tail and back end isnt too good, thing that got me most though as how skinny he is but I am sure youll fatten him up in no time :thumb:

yeah I said to steve his tail and back end isnt too good, thing that got me most though as how skinny he is but I am sure youll fatten him up in no time :thumb:

He is actually in much better condition than I expected, I have seen a lot lot worse so i am sure he will be on top form in no time :D

he lkoves his food and has gained some weight while he was here but I am so glad he has a home with you

Elaine

Back