• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's foot cleaning demonstration ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P6230592.jpg

P6230593.jpg

Last edited:
I'm shocked!!!!!!:shock::shock:

Isn't this part of your duties Susie?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::love::love::love:

Also I think I need to put on my sunglasses when looking at Spenser...............he is brilliant white!!!!:love:

I'm shocked!!!!!!:shock::shock:

Isn't this part of your duties Susie?

Spenser: Good grief, what are you thinking of, Auntie Di? Do you really think I would let Mummy get her sticky paws near mine?

Susie People often ask me if I wash Spenser. :shock: He will barely tolerate being picked up, and combing out his moult is something I do very much at my own risk... :roll:

:love::love: I think having a bun that white in your room may be slightly easier than a bun like Boris, I have to be very careful at night as I have no chance of seeing him, Spenser's whiteness seems like it would almost glow in the dark!

I'm sorry but that is NOT a real rabbit. No rabbit can be THAT clean! :shock::shock: I had to fetch my sunglasses, the glare was awful :shock:

;):lol:

Back