• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

" A Girl Called Trevor" Breakfast, siesta and tea

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Trevor's first day here has gone really well so far.

She was upright and bright when I got up this morning :D She then enjoyed some breakfast in bed. This was followed by a gentle physio session ( she could curl her little toes round my fingers as I bent her legs) and a siesta in bed :love:

This afternoon was filled with hay munching followed by tea which is going down very well :D

Breakfast

P1020857.jpg

P1020856.jpg

Siesta time

P1020859.jpg

P1020860.jpg

Teatime

P1020861.jpg

And this is what she put on her shopping list for me to buy today :roll: :lol:

P1020863.jpg

She must have spent ages writing out that shopping list. ;) I love the pink elephant cushion. :love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:

It looks like it might wash ok. I've done it with a few wipe only clean stuffed toys. :oops:

Awe.............she looks very bright and chipper. She is a real cutie pie. She must be pleased that you were able to find everything on her list. :lol:

Awe.............she looks very bright and chipper. She is a real cutie pie. She must be pleased that you were able to find everything on her list. :lol:

I missed one thing, she needs some more bed socks that I can turn into bolster cushions like in the siesta picture. Couldn't find anything suitable anywhere in town :(

Oh my goodness, my heart is melting.

She is absolutely wonderful. A real fighter if there ever was one. I wish I could just take her in my arms and smother her with love.

I also would have bought all those great things. I have a blind bunny saying with me atm and have been out and bought some bits and pieces especially for her. xxxxx

You just can't yourself when faced with such special needy buns.

Trevor, you have won my heart over!!! Auntie Di. xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my goodness, my heart is melting.

She is absolutely wonderful. A real fighter if there ever was one. I wish I could just take her in my arms and smother her with love.

I also would have bought all those great things. I have a blind bunny saying with me atm and have been out and bought some bits and pieces especially for her. xxxxx

You just can't yourself when faced with such special needy buns.

Trevor, you have won my heart over!!! Auntie Di. xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, I shall pass your message on to her :love:

She has just had a little bath and ever so gently she does kick her legs out so there is hope :D

I am soooooooo pleased that you've given her a lovely home. I was so tempted to offer her a home, but I know that you'll look after her so much better. :thumb:

That bunny is smiling!!

:love:

Oh Trevor, you are a beautiful little girl. I hope you settle in well and start feeling much better.

Thats exactly what I thought:D

I felt sick when I read what happened to her, cant believe the world we live in sometimes:cry:

So glad you have her. She looks gorgeous and very content

She must have spent ages writing out that shopping list. ;) I love the pink elephant cushion. :love::love:

I have actually found an excellent use for the elephant, She can drape over it life an exercise ball and I gently roll her back so she takes the weight on her feet in a normal position while also getting head rubs :D

I have actually found an excellent use for the elephant, She can drape over it life an exercise ball and I gently roll her back so she takes the weight on her feet in a normal position while also getting head rubs :D

Brilliant!!!!

And she likes blind little Stevie.....................................wonderful!!!!

Could there be some romance in the air? :roll::roll::thumb::thumb::love:

Back