• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William Frederick II( who belongs to Toyah Willcox ) has been busy!u/d 10

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
William Frederick has been very busy and his Mummy has e-mailed me some absolutely wonderful photos of him!!:D:D:thumb::thumb:

These are to be used for fundraising and are totally unique.

Now as you know I am a total numpty where technology is concerned so I'm after someone who can convert these pictures into some form of quality prints which will then be auctioned off at a later date.

Someone who does graphics perhaps???

Anyway feel free to pm me for more details.

I guarantee you all that they will be worth the wait!!!!!:D:D:thumb::thumb:

Here's a photo of my own of Willy Fred!!! :love::love:

2012_0127Jan20120003.jpg

Isn't he adorable?!!!!

Last edited:
Anyone help?

The pictures will eventually be auctioned off.

Every single one of you will have the chance of owning something very special.

For those of you who don't know, Toyah is one of the patrons of RWA and a staunch supporter of Make Mine Chocolate.

Very, very passionate about bunny welfare!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Toyah Wilcox is this bunnies mummy???

Can you put them on a memory card in your computer then take the card to Boots and put it on that little thing in there??
How has she sent them to you?? Email??

Can you put them on a memory card in your computer then take the card to Boots and put it on that little thing in there??

Yes she is Willy Fred's Mummy. And sent by e-mail. Willy Fred comes to stay with me.:D:D

Ideally I would like the photos to be printed on something strong and robust. Hopefully they will last for many years to come. Something very special and unique to treasure!!!

Yes she is Willy Fred's Mummy. And sent by e-mail. Willy Fred comes to stay with me.:D:D

Ideally I would like the photos to be printed on something strong and robust. Hopefully they will last for many years to come. Something very special and unique to treasure!!!

pop them on a memory card and take that to Boots......

Yeah look!!

article-1377292-0B9A18CC00000578-793_634x489.jpg

"There’s always a white rabbit living in my house. The current one is Willyfred. He is three and is agoraphobic – we leave the doors open, but he’ll never go outside.
He’s house-trained and sleeps next to my bed.
He likes to throw the dice tumbler when we play board games."

The kitchen at the heart of singer Toyah Wilcox's Worcestershire home involves a lot more than cooking

Sorry folks, but I need someone to help with graphics etc. Or else it will all be a waste of Toyah's time and effort. Also no funds will be raised.

Please someone...........................

Maybe worth bumping up the thread again tomorrow - some poeple don't come on as much at the weekend, and might be able to help.

What about having the photos made into a canvas, lots of photo companies can do that.

Maybe worth bumping up the thread again tomorrow - some poeple don't come on as much at the weekend, and might be able to help.

What about having the photos made into a canvas, lots of photo companies can do that.[/QUOTE]

You've hit the nail on the head!!!! That's what would be perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

Now....which photo companies?

Willy Fred is gorgeous. :love::love:

Try bumping the thread tomorrow and perhaps change the title a little - need help from people good with graphics (or something similar) - to help grab attention from the right people. :D

Are you looking for ideas of what to print the photos onto or do you want somebody to play around with the photos for you?

Hiya

I am a freelance design and marketing consultant, also used to be an account director at a printing company so am print savvy. I work with Make Mine Chocolate, happy to help. I'm actually working at the moment so a quick response, can you e-mail me at julia@dandyboxdesign.co.uk and we can discuss this further.

Thanks x

ETA Just to clarify, no charge and MMC are happy to be involved, also am Sutton Coldfield so not too far. I know Toyah lives in Pershore. (Interesting fact... we went to the same school lol!)

Last edited:
KarenM. I am wondering what to print the photos onto.

Julia123. I will e-mail you. It sounds as if you can help make this all come true. Thank you.

And thank you, everybody else who has replied.

Back