• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor's Sister - Post 2 and his Mummy

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I wonder where she is now...............

opaldoe.jpg

Last edited:
A beautiful family :love: Most bunnies neither look girl or boy but what a pretty feminine bun she looks :love:

Thats kind of what I was thinking - rabbits that unusual looking cant be that common . . (errrr - think thats a tautology:lol::lol:)

It's probably me being really naive but I would think rarer rabbits would be more likely to go to a good home rather than the 'average' pet rabbit.

Yes, I committed the carnal sin of obtaining Rabbits from a breeder. I have had the ritual RU flogging :thumb:

I doubt that there are many like Victor + Co about now-a-days. Dont think the 'new breed' was ever Standardised in the UK. Known as a 'Plush Lop' in the states I think.

On a serious note I would not now buy from a Breeder. But I do not for one second regret obtaining Lord Lopsley, Inspector Morse, Sir Victor Velveteen and Colonel Colin. Colin was actually bought by someone else. They no longer wanted him, Angie65 fostered him for me AND PAID for his neuter :love: Then he came to live here.

Yes, I committed the carnal sin of obtaining Rabbits from a breeder. I have had the ritual RU flogging :thumb:

I doubt that there are many like Victor + Co about now-a-days. Dont think the 'new breed' was ever Standardised in the UK. Known as a 'Plush Lop' in the states I think.

On a serious note I would not now buy from a Breeder. But I do not for one second regret obtaining Lord Lopsley, Inspector Morse, Sir Victor Velveteen and Colonel Colin. Colin was actually bought by someone else. They no longer wanted him, Angie65 fostered him for me AND PAID for his neuter :love: Then he came to live here.

Oh no that's not why I was asking! I was just curious as I have never seen rabbits like them before. You don't deserve a 'flogging' :lol:

Oh no that's not why I was asking! I was just curious as I have never seen rabbits like them before. You don't deserve a 'flogging' :lol:

no i wasnt asking for that reason either - I just thought if they were a breeder (either direct or via a rescue) they might be easier to trace if you wanted to . .

They are unusual looking, but so very beautiful. I'd never seen bunnies like Victor & Co until I joined RU.
:love:

I'm sorry you can't find out what happened to them. Positive vibes that they're somewhere nice, being looked after.

Back