• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone reccomend a charity where i can buy a gift and donate as well .

julie s

Young Bun
My daughter is in reception , she is a very shy / nervous girl , one particular teaching assistant has really taken her under her wing so i would like to but her a special gift for the end of the school year . My daughter always sits with her when we go in in the mornings so naturally we chat , she also keeps buns and loves them . she also shares with me any left over veg from the school that would otherwise get thrown out . i would like to get her a rabbit related gift and wondered is there any websites where a % of the price goes to buns rescue / welfare . looking for a token gift as opposed to something lavish . many thanks .

How about Pledge a Pound? All funds go to help rabbit rescues around the country.

They do have their own forum. Well worth a look.

Also on this forum there are many beautiful handmade things and usually a percentage goes to the rabbit rescues.

Have a peek at the fundraising for rescues section.

I'm sure there will be something just right.

Back