• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is why rabbits should have a friend...

fiona0529

Alpha Buck
...because they are so cute and snuggly together!

9bc5d337.jpg

Bless them! :love:

I do feel bad Spenser is single sometimes, but although I've had an offer of bonding help my instinctive feeling is that he is too spoilt and pamepered a bachelor to be trusted with another rabbit.

I love watching bunnies together. It is wonderful when they groom each other, snuggle each other and play with each other.

Can't wait to get my hands on these two!!:love:

Bless them! :love:

I do feel bad Spenser is single sometimes, but although I've had an offer of bonding help my instinctive feeling is that he is too spoilt and pamepered a bachelor to be trusted with another rabbit.

We felt that way about Jack. He was on his own for a year and totally spoiled! We were worried about introducing him to another bunny as he was definitely in charge in our house! When we brought daisy home, it was on the understanding that if jack didn't like her, she would have to be returrned. Initially, jack was a bit put out but then fell head over paws in love with her!! He was very pathetic around her lol. He would lie down next to her cage and spend ages with his wee nose sticking through the nars of her cage. Daisy would usually ignore him! He didn't react like we expected him to. We were very surprised at how submissive he was! They are so sweet together and we are glad we gave it a shot!

I love watching bunnies together. It is wonderful when they groom each other, snuggle each other and play with each other.

Can't wait to get my hands on these two!!:love:

I've been telling them all about you and your bunnies! They are looking forward to going on their holidays!

Back