• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorted!

What a nightmare day!

It's regarding Flip Flop. I went to pick "her" up after already asking the lady to sex "her" to double check the rabbit was a doe. Well when I got there "she" had testicles to put a Staffordshire Bull Terrier to shame :shock:

Anyway I rang the lady who was to re-home her and unfortunately she had no space for an unneutered male. Which is totally understandable. She wanted to bond "her" with her male bun as he doesn't really get on with other bucks. I told the lady no pressure, I'd sort another home.

Then I called someone else who'd shown interest previously and they backed out.

So then I rang local rescues who were all understandably full.

In complete panic I started this thread.

Gladly while I was there (I couldn't leave him in the state he was in. I won't go into detail but it was a very sad sight) a neighbour said she would have him. I think she saw the state of the hutch and its "food" bowl etc and felt sorry for him. She said she's going to buy a large hutch for him and make sure he's well looked after. She's going to do her research.

At least he'll be in a loving home now. Poor boy!

What an eventful day :shock:

Last edited:
Back