• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trio? Or two pairs living as a foursome?

Bugalugs

Warren Scout
Hi sorry for another question!

Can four buns living together as two pairs be easier to sort out and settle in/ bond than a trio?

I have been doing so reading and wondered what you guys thought?

There are no guarantees, but I would imagine bonding into a foursome would be easier that a trio. A foursome each have another bunny, where as a with a trio there could be one being left out.

I've no experience myself, but no doubt someone else will be along with more advice.

i have a very hit and miss trio atm. both girls love my boy but they have the occasional spat with each other. nothing serious and few and far between but they have their falling outs every so often.
i took on 2 fosters in march but we sadly lost the wee girl so i decided to keep the male and hope by bonding him in with the trio it will settle things down a bit as both girls will have a partner and not squabble over Buddy who is happy with both of them!

I had a quad and they all got on beautifully.
I am hoping to have another quad soon, bonding 2 singles into a duo.

Back