• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something very interesting outside...... *warning cute pics*

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
The girls came inside for their usual free range play time this morning. The house is always nice and cool but I still open at least one window to let some fresh air circulate and so it's as similar as possible to what they're used to in the hutch & run :D However, this morning something was going on outside that caught Septembers attention and I got some rather nice piccies as a result :love:

In fact, whatever it was outside she clearly didn't approve as much stamping followed the wide eyes and periscoping. Paintbox was oblivious and carried on exploring the dining room....:roll::lol:

20120623_072504.jpg

20120623_072508.jpg

20120623_072512.jpg

20120623_072517.jpg

Last edited:
Bunny on high alert! Absolutely beautiful. She's a stunner, isn't she?

Must protect the fort!!! What a bunderful girl. Give her a fenugreek crunchie (or your chosen treat equivalent) from me!

September is very :oops: from the lovely comments and says 'fanks'. I think her & Paintbox would make excellent house bunsters, they LOVE exploring and are very good with furniture etc. They've shown no interest in chewing things either - not even wires :shock: They like to bomb around the garden too of course but seeing them so relaxed inside is great as it means they can be flexible ;):love:

Fenugreek crunchies will be dispensed shortly! :thumb:

Lovely slender bunny! Beautiful x

Thank you. 'tember had started to (*coughs*) enjoy her noms rather too much...if you know what I mean ;) Really musn't discuss a hunbuns weight.... and so we've been working on a gentle exercise and ever so slightly reduced pellet programme ;) I think she's looking rather gorgeous just now :love:

As beautiful as ever, looking very sleek. :love: Being greedy, I would have liked a picture or two of Paintbox's explorations too. ;)

She is looking superb! Brillant photos of her as well, I wonder what caught her attention. Every time I see her I cannot believe how similar she and Angelna are!

She is looking superb! Brillant photos of her as well, I wonder what caught her attention. Every time I see her I cannot believe how similar she and Angelna are!

Indeed..and not just in looks. Both have been fab mums and brought up beautiful kits :love:

Pics not great quality as taken on my phone but better than nowt ;):lol:

Back