• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Few More of Mine

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Miss Bunny Penny

Rabbits1036-Optimized.jpg

Patrick

Rabbits1101-Optimized.jpg

Brian....... with Bobbie's bum in the background !!

Rabbits1064-Optimized.jpg

Hal and Jo - Hal is very much on borrowed time :cry:

Rabbits1041-Optimized.jpg

Big Libby and some scrawny old woman

Rabbits1103-Optimized.jpg

Stanley and Tess

Rabbits1057-Optimized-1.jpg

Michael, who was unimpressed with having a pedicure.........

Rabbits1108-Optimized.jpg

And last but not least Lady Lydia, still missing Sir Victor VERY much :cry:

Rabbits1059-Optimized.jpg

Oh my! I can really tell how big Big Libby really is in that picture of you and her. I always knew that she was big but wow! I didn't realize that she was quite that big. All beautiful pictures.

I love seeing your gorgeous buns :love: sending lots of nose rubs for them all, and extra snuggles for Hal and Lady Lydia :( xxx

Its great seeing them all Jane!:love::love::love:

Stan and Tess are looking great, please give them wee noserubs from me.:love:

Is Jo the BEW? She is :love: But then again they all are.
((((((((((((Lady Lydia))))))))))))) Would that we all had love as she and Sir Victor had in this life.

Mimzy was abandoned with two REW's. We were unable to trap them and one disappeared before winter hit. One we believe was caught and re-homed by a neighbor but we never found out who.
I will always feel sad that I couldn't help them. I wasn't a fan of white bunnies but I would've found them homes because winter was imminent and I wasn't certain I could handle Mimzy.

I feel so much more compassion for white bunnies today.

Sorry....waxed long there. Apologies. :oops:

Is Jo the BEW? She is :love: But then again they all are.
((((((((((((Lady Lydia))))))))))))) Would that we all had love as she and Sir Victor had in this life.

Mimzy was abandoned with two REW's. We were unable to trap them and one disappeared before winter hit. One we believe was caught and re-homed by a neighbor but we never found out who.
I will always feel sad that I couldn't help them. I wasn't a fan of white bunnies but I would've found them homes because winter was imminent and I wasn't certain I could handle Mimzy.

I feel so much more compassion for white bunnies today.

Sorry....waxed long there. Apologies. :oops:

Jo is a REW :)

I have always loved REWs :love:

Oh dear...I'm not paying very close attention. I see that now. Apologies again. :oops:
May I ask for a photo of your BEW please? :) (I plead poor eyes and tiny mobile screen if I've missed this bun again!)

I still think Jo is such a cutie. ;)
Stanley and Tess look fantastic, btw.

Back