• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy First Gotcha Day Tobermory!

missniknak

Alpha Buck
I can't believe it has been a whole year already!
DSCF0860.jpg

I love this handsome boy so much x

I really miss Miss Adelaide, and it would have been her first gotcha day too if she hadn't gone to binky at the rainbow bridge earlier tis year. Luckily Toby's new wifey-bun Maisy keeps him on his toes!

awwwwww what a sweetie :love: and such a cool name :D wanted to take my balamory mad son to tobermory :D

There were 4 siblings all named after wombles - Miss Adelaide, Madame Chaulet, Tobermory and Orinoco. Sadly both girls have passed, but Orinoco is happily loved up with RedFraggles Scarlet.

Here's a pic of Toby and Adelaide to show the wombleness

tobymsA.jpg

Happy Gotcha Day Toby! My word Miss Abigail was soooo beautiful bless her, no wonder Toby wanted her all to himself! Though I'm glad Toby and Ori fell out or we wouldn't have Ori. Oh, I think Ori wants a word....

*Orinoco* Happy gotcha day Bro!! Such a shame our bootiful sisfur didn't make it to this day but I like to fink she's binkying on the bridge wiv Boo, Scarlet's first husbun.
PS: Is you moulting? I is right at the bottom of me back and Mom says it looks like a superhero cape

Happy Gotcha Day from me and bunny greetings from Lord Spenser. :wave:

Spenser is moulting, and has what - much to his annoyance - I refer to as a ra-ra skirt at his back end. :lol:

He is! I call it his pelmet! He has a very tufty bum. He was very good the other day and let me groom him for ages. Then went and made Maisy do it all again :lol:

Ori still acts like an 8 year old girl when we try and brush him, lol. I did do his mane Monday, but tbh we need a scissor session. If he spent less time wearing hay he wouldn't get knots!
He is definately "superbun" at the moment :lol:

Back