• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please could Daisy have some vibes :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
She hasn't eaten a thing today :( I think she's stressed because Digby is being a terror :( he's annoyed at the weather, so he runs riot in the kennel, throwing things around, chasing Daisy and ripping up newspaper. Daisy is scared of him when he does that :( I think Daisy's also depressed due to the weather, but there's something underlying that crops up every now and again making her poorly :( she's cold and sitting hunched up. We have an appointment at 7pm as I'm working all day, but just been home to check her and she's still the same. I've put the heater on for her and she's got a snugglesafe. Please send her magic RU vibes to make her better :(

Thanks guys :wave: Back from vets now. I almost cancelled it, as when I got home, OH said she'd gobbled up a crunchy and some bramble leaves. But I thought it best to take her, just to be on the safe side. I suspect that, like Honey, she's struggling with fur in her tummy, as last time this happened, she passed a big furry poop then was fine again. I don't know if the vet believes me though. She didn't have bloat, although her tummy was more saggy than usual, there wasn't a build up of fecal pellets, her gut sounds weren't great though, he said there might be some gas bubbles in there. He didn't want to give metoclopramide as he said it doesn't act on the whole of the digestive system and he doesn't really believe it helps :? I wasn't convinced. But she had metacam and fibreplex and I've to see how she is tomorrow. She has had a drink and a bit of hay, I'm leaving her alone for a bit now to settle down. The rain really isn't helping :( more vibes needed please!

hoping she feels better tomorrow - did the vet suggest any causes for her intermittent slow downs?

No, I don't think he has much idea to be honest :? He thinks that anything appetite related is down to teeth issues, but I know it's her tummy from the way she acts. As I said, I think it's down to moulting and fur. She's a lot better now, just had some supper of greens and a bit of carrot, and some hay :) so she's on the mend thank god.

Sending her lots of vibes. You could try some fresh pineapple juice too (I normally buy a fresh pineapple and had squeeze it into juice).

Back