• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do your buns go?

PinkBun

Alpha Buck
What are there bounderies? Do they have access to the whole house? One room? Just outside?

Pictures apprieciated :D

When we're out or sleeping, they have access to the hall, both flights of stairs and the landing - none of the rooms. I think they stay on the middle landing though which is where they live.

When we're home, they have access to the kitchen (bottom floor) and lounge also (middle floor).
If I can sit downstairs to supervise, they also have access to the garden through the kitchen. They only worked out this year that they can come all the way down and outside under their own steam, and Fudge takes every opportunity.

Doughnut has access to the downstairs of the house when I'm there, lounge/diner, hall, kitchen, conservatory. Since she got stuck on the stairs she hasn't attempted to go up them again, even if I do. When I'm at work she's in her hutch with her play pen attached. If it's nice weather I put her on the grass in an outside enclosure, but only when I'm there.

I have an animal room. It used to be my bedroom but now I sleep in the attic and they have the room. :roll:

When I'm home the door is open so they can have run of the house, but they generally don't leave the room.

I have an animal room. It used to be my bedroom but now I sleep in the attic and they have the room. :roll:

When I'm home the door is open so they can have run of the house, but they generally don't leave the room.

thats what i want in future a animal room:thumb:
nice

my buns have a shed and run to go in and out of on good days on bad days no run just the shed but its pretty big :)

Back