• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mesh

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Just thought if share this if anyone is looking for cheap mesh, have a look at this seller! I just bought this and saw the same thing in garden centre today for more than twice the price!! Even with the postage!! :shock:

b6234bce.jpg

Got my one paving stone from B&Q :lol: blummin turf had run out so have to go back for that then il be all set! Don't know what il do with the mountain of soil iv dug up tho :? Dig box?!

02844039.jpg

I think I'd leave the bunny mountain as it is if you can and let it grass over on its own.

Looks like your bunny enjoys the mountain to play on

I think I'd leave the bunny mountain as it is if you can and let it grass over on its own.

Looks like your bunny enjoys the mountain to play on

I'd love to but won't be part of their enclosure :( That's where the hutch will be going! I did want to put some 'hills' and mounds and buried pipes in run but worried about height. Plus space limitations! I may get the run made higher and little mounds, not sure yet but I think it would be nice :D

Back