• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

12 Month Foster for Charlie Rabbit

Hello,

I live in Cornwall but have been hired for a years work in London and cannot find any accommodation that will allow me to take my little guy with me. My parents are not willing to look after him, although they do love him they are just too busy.

Charlie is a 7month old male lion-haired mini-lop, white with black spots and stripy tail. He is litter trained, does not chew wires and loves a cuddle! Charlie is comfortable sleeping in either his in or outdoor hutch and gets on with other pets, especially my parents two cats! He has been neutered and has all necessary injections. He is very clean and enjoys being brushed and having an occasional shower in my bath!

I would visit as often as possible and would provide payment for all his food, bedding, vet bills and etc.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me through private mail or on this thread.

I really, really hope I can find someone to foster him for the year as I love him so much I refuse to let him go!

Thank you,

Cecilia

:)

When are you moving? Me and my buns have a live in landlady at the moment but she'll be moving out in dec. we live in Addlestone, Surrey, right by railway station. If youre not moving just yet I could offer you both a room?

Have you tried a site like spare room.co.uk as I used that before I found my place and there were quite a few live in landlords willing to accept small pets like bunnies.

Hello,

I live in Cornwall but have been hired for a years work in London and cannot find any accommodation that will allow me to take my little guy with me. My parents are not willing to look after him, although they do love him they are just too busy.

Charlie is a 7month old male lion-haired mini-lop, white with black spots and stripy tail. He is litter trained, does not chew wires and loves a cuddle! Charlie is comfortable sleeping in either his in or outdoor hutch and gets on with other pets, especially my parents two cats! He has been neutered and has all necessary injections. He is very clean and enjoys being brushed and having an occasional shower in my bath!

I would visit as often as possible and would provide payment for all his food, bedding, vet bills and etc.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me through private mail or on this thread.

I really, really hope I can find someone to foster him for the year as I love him so much I refuse to let him go!

Thank you,

Cecilia

:)

Back