• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plantain

Dave81

Mama Doe
Does anyone know where I can buy dried plantain in bulk?

I do have some seeds somewhere which I really must get around to growing

I used to get huge bags from zooplus but they haven't got them right now. Burns are a company who sell it if you google Burns and plantain you should find something. Think it is expensive though.

Thanks I did have a quick look around but wasn't very successful, I may look again tomorrow on the computer rather than my phone.

I guess it will push me to sow the seeds so I can harvest my own.

Might take me a while to find the seeds, I put them somewhere safe :lol:

Thanks I did have a quick look around but wasn't very successful, I may look again tomorrow on the computer rather than my phone.

I guess it will push me to sow the seeds so I can harvest my own.

Might take me a while to find the seeds, I put them somewhere safe :lol:

The Burns one is about £2 for 100g but some of the shipping charges are ridiculous.:roll:

I usually buy the Burns bags from Hay Experts or VetUK, and as I buy Spenser's pellets from these companies the postage isn't too bad - it doesn't seem to go up if I add a few bags of plantain.

I'm only buying for one bunny though. :oops:

When the rain stops I'm going to go look at planters at The Range and Wilkos as I've seen some seeds on rabbit nutrition that I would like to buy.

I find plantain always grows where you don't want it to and never where you do :roll::lol:

Ha well it only has one choice and that's the planter it will be going in :lol:

I'm getting excited at the prospect of ordering some seeds, I had a browse last night and I'm going for mainly wild flowers

I find plantain always grows where you don't want it to and never where you do :roll::lol:

:lol:

I planted some for my bunnies, and by the time it actually started to grow (about a year later), I no longer had bunnies! :(

Back