• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parsley's Interview with Albus Dumbledore and Cornelius Fudge

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Parsley:
As you know I am 'headbun' around here and I have been asked to hop over and find out what your plans are for the future . . . Comfrey and Lola asked me specifically to mention that they were wondering when you might be freeing up this outside pen?

Albus: well . . first of all we would just like to thank Comfrey and Lola - and of course the Mama and Papa for letting us come and live in the lovely run and shelter after our own humans so sadly let us down [sniffs a bit and wipes paw on nose etc]

Fudge: [in a whisper . . . ] Its ok Albus . . . you can forget about those horrid people now . . .

Albus: [clears throat] yes . . as I was saying . .we are very grateful to the mama and papa and we do realise that much as it is very very lovely here and all the buns have been so kind [looks hopefully up at Parsley] . . I guess it is rather full and we do understand that we really can't stay . . .

Fudge: yes thats right . . and I know that the mama told me yesterday that she had put an adverty thing saying how lovely we are on a thing called 'Are You?' . . .

Albus: 'Are You' what? or shouldn't that be 'Are We' I mean there are two of us? Just because we are both boys we have the same rights you know!

Parsley: Actually I think you mean RU . . just to clear up any confusion there . . So just to make it clear . . you are planning on leaving again quite soon?

Albus: Yes we really are trying - we have already had some horrid injecshun things which the Mama said were our first step to a new home - the problem is that we want to be together forever and we realise that we are not that young . . .and that we are an 'odd couple' . . and we would really like to be somewhere with lots of space and since we have been here we have found out that we also really really like that 'porridge' stuff . .

Parsley: [trying to be patient] I think you mean 'forage' - all the buns get a lot of that here . . I am the only one that actually gets baby porridge . . and I am not sharing it . . .

Fudge: yes of course - silly us - its just we never had the foragey thing before . . . and it would be lovely if we could have it in our new home . . when we find it [Albus starts to sniff a bit again until Fudge nudges him . . . ]

Parsley: So I can tell Comfrey and Lola that they will have to stop being bedroom bunnies and come back outside again quite soon ?

Albus and Fudge [in unison - seeing a glimmer of hope here] Mmmmmmmmm . . . do you mean there is a bedroom that might be available long term around here?

Parsley: Ooops . . I forgot Papa told me not to mention that . . . blown it again . . . guess I better go and see if I can get that Minstrel out of my spare hutch instead . . .

COMING SOON: Parsley interviews Comfrey and Lola about bedroom living . . and breaks the bad news to Minstrel about what the 'plum fairy' really is . .

Last edited:
Back