• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three New Honeybunnies, were strays :(

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These are the 3 bunnies who our vets have kept for us until we had room
the two nethies were dumped outside vets in a box and the little girl found straying very near vet. None claimed so are now with us

First a nethie boy now named Harrison

harrisona.jpg

Another handsome nethie boy now named Murray

murray.jpg

and last but not least the gorgeous young girlie, who is still a bit feisty but sure she will settle
Gemini :love:

rather shy

geminia.jpg

You looking at me?

gemini.jpg

and saying her prayers for a new home..she looks a bit like a mouse here :D

geminib.jpg

all are now neutered and mxyi vacs so would love new mummies and/or daddies soon

Oh goodness, if Stephen gets on with Gemini we will be happy to welcome her into our home, look at her little face! What a gorgeous little girl!!

:love: :love: :love:

Such handsome little boys too, Harrison is such a cutie. Hope they all find homes soon. :love: :love: :love:

Oh goodness, if Stephen gets on with Gemini we will be happy to welcome her into our home, look at her little face! What a gorgeous little girl!!

:love: :love: :love:

Such handsome little boys too, Harrison is such a cutie. Hope they all find homes soon. :love: :love: :love:

I take no responsibility if Gemini happens to go missing :) x

You want Stephen to stay and Gemini might go missing...I'm getting concerned about bringing him for bonding! :p

aw dont worry they will be very safe at Aunty Jills and in the best of hands. Will keep fingers crossed that Stephen finds his own honeybunny to love - will just demand pictures :) x

Oh dear...how adorable is Murray! :love:
I hope there's some awesome homes awaiting them. Poor things...how does one just leave little sweeties like this on a doorstep in a box??

aw dont worry they will be very safe at Aunty Jills and in the best of hands. Will keep fingers crossed that Stephen finds his own honeybunny to love - will just demand pictures :) x

I know he will :) I'll miss him though! Lots and lots of pictures will definitely follow!!

quick bump for these lovely strays x

I keep coming back to see the beautiful pictures of Gemini, the OH has signed off on Stephen having a wifey-bun and is very excited too.

:thumb:

I cannot wait for Stephen to be bonded, I hope he gets on with one of the beautiful single honeybunnies. :love:

Aw it will be lovely not only for you , your OH but for Stephen too .. and his new wifey will get her forever home.

Make sure you behave Stephen and be nice to your new lady .. and remember that girlies wear the trousers:) x

Update

Well Cathy, who is fostering Harrison & Murray, says both boys are lovely but Harrison just beats his ex friend to the post in friendly terms..she says he is a " sweetheart" :love: Will make someone a super bunny :D

and Gemini, well she is just a love, so friendly and loves a noserub and full body massage, she lays out flat for her strokes :love: I really cannot believe no one looked for her so she must have been dumped..shameful..but here is to her new start
if she bonds with Stephen then Cari will be very lucky..and I know already that I will miss her

Aw it will be lovely not only for you , your OH but for Stephen too .. and his new wifey will get her forever home.

Make sure you behave Stephen and be nice to your new lady .. and remember that girlies wear the trousers:) x

Stephen: I never wears trousers anyways... :roll:

:lol: Bless him, he's always well behaved.. honest... I didn't really just find him in the hamster pen trying to snaffle her food when I wasn't looking...

Update

Well Cathy, who is fostering Harrison & Murray, says both boys are lovely but Harrison just beats his ex friend to the post in friendly terms..she says he is a " sweetheart" :love: Will make someone a super bunny :D

and Gemini, well she is just a love, so friendly and loves a noserub and full body massage, she lays out flat for her strokes :love: I really cannot believe no one looked for her so she must have been dumped..shameful..but here is to her new start
if she bonds with Stephen then Cari will be very lucky..and I know already that I will miss her

I feel very lucky that he is able to come to Honeybunnies :) any news as to when he can come and stay?

Back