• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing my gang- [very pic heavy!]

kate7590

Young Bun
Iv posted in the introduction section but thought Id properly introduce my family here.

Starting with the dogs [I know this is a bunny forum but I can't leave them out :)]
This is Flint 3yr old Border Collie X German Shepherd.
IMG_1724.jpg

This is Simba, 2yr old Blue Merle Border Collie who has recently gained his silver award in KCGCDS.
IMG_1655.jpg

Gemma, nearly 2yrs old. Gemma is going to be a lifelong puppy as she has dwarfism, but we love her all the same :D
IMG_1622.jpg

My little Syrian girly, Tabitha [shes new so getting used to us slowly]-
IMG_0413.jpg

Now onto the Guinea Pigs...I won't post photos of them all or we'll be here forever.
I have 11 teddy sows who all live together. I used to breed teddys and have a cavy club prefix, but I don't breed anymore because I ended up keeping the majority of the babies! I now mainly take in unwanted pets and they stay here with me for life.
SAM_1112.jpg

When supervised they have free time with Opal & Charlie the bunnies :D
SAM_1103.jpg

Now onto the Bunnies!!

First off is Charlie, my oldie German Lop, Charlie is blind and mostly deaf, but he still has a good quality of life and loves laying flat out in the garden sunbathing :D
IMG_0231.jpg

This is Opal, 2yr old Dutch. She and Charlie live in their own shed and have their own garden.
IMG_0135.jpg

I must put a piccy up of my beautiful Annabelle & Hazel, who very sadly passed away quite recently.
They were part of my group of 4 with Charlie & Opal.
IMG_1310.jpg

Now going on to the buns I adopted on monday, a long story, but here goes.

This is Jake & Elwood, they're conti X's and haven't been handled in nearly 3 years. Sorry for the bad quality picture, they are so scared I didn't want to pester them too much, they came here in a 4ft dirty hutch which I replaced yesterday with a nice new 6.5ft hutch, and already they seem happier and interested in their new house which is lovely to see.
5462450-243m.jpg

This cheeky pair are Stu [Grey] & Purdy [darker]. Apparently Stu is very aggressive and possesive over his wife Purdy, therefore they haven't been handled in nearly 3 years, however Iv held both of them and as far as i can see there is no aggression what-so-ever! They are both very overweight so will be on a diet!
5462657-916m.jpg

This little 'thing' is just lovely. 'It' is an 18month lion lop X type. I say 'it' as a joke really, the previous owners didn't know if 'it' was a boy or girl...Im no expert but Im almost 100% 'it' is a 'she' named Margo. She's got a lovely nature and enjoys a nose rub, but again hasn't been handled.
She will be neutered ASAP & paired up with someone :)
5462862-845m.jpg

Last but by no means least is Benjamin, a lovely Conti boy who has spend the last 10months in a small plastic cage, not been handled because he's 'too big'! I think they were scared of him as he is quite pushy and OTT...personally Im sure its just because he has been starved of affection!
Started like this on monday night-
Desperate to get out of his cage
5463089-703m.jpg

And yesterday as soon as I had built up his new house
IMG_0475.jpg

And he's made a friend
IMG_0460.jpg

Sorry for the really long post, if you've managed to get to the end CONGRATS!!

My goodness what a brood!! They are all lovely!! :love::love: What a lovely person you are to give them all a loving home :love::wave:

:love::love: such lucky bunnies! :love: well done you! It's quite inspiring really:D like a lot of people on here :D

Those doggies are ADORABLE! I've never heard of doggy dwarfism :oops: so she's going to be puppy sized forever?

So many piggies too!! :love:

Lovely photos :love: ...can't wait for more;) :D

:love::love: such lucky bunnies! :love: well done you! It's quite inspiring really:D like a lot of people on here :D

Those doggies are ADORABLE! I've never heard of doggy dwarfism :oops: so she's going to be puppy sized forever?

So many piggies too!! :love:

Lovely photos :love: ...can't wait for more;) :D

Well she's not 'little' puppy size, but for her breed she should be about 20kg, but she's just under 12kg, she is probably the size of a 6month old and won't grow anymore :)
She stands up for herself though and has a huge personality, making up for her small size :lol:

My goodness what a brood!! They are all lovely!! :love::love: What a lovely person you are to give them all a loving home :love::wave:

:thumb: Just this.

I can't believe such big rabbits being kept in sch small spaces, it makes me so sad, they must think they've gone to heaven with you!

Wow what lovely pics they are all :love::love:

I used to think I had alot of animals before I joined this forum :lol: how wrong was I?

Youre doing a wonderful thing giving all those animals a loving home :D

Iv posted in the introduction section but thought Id properly introduce my family here.

Starting with the dogs [I know this is a bunny forum but I can't leave them out :)]
This is Flint 3yr old Border Collie X German Shepherd.
IMG_1724.jpg

This is Opal, 2yr old Dutch. She and Charlie live in their own shed and have their own garden.
IMG_0135.jpg

Aww Flint reminds me of my old doggie Sam, although he was a border collie/springer spaniel cross.

And... you stole my Stephen when I wasn't looking!!! Opal is a sweetie!! :love:

Back