• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopscotch says

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
" Yummy apple leaves..and scuse the mess but I do likes doing the re arrangings " :D

hopscotcha.jpg

She's lovely, and quite right to rearrange her noms and accomodation to suit her mood. :love:

Last edited:
Apple tree leaves are fine fresh or dried.

What a handsome bun you are Hopscotch.

Oh I googled this as I was thinking of buying a small apple tree and i read that the twigs and apples r fine but not the leaves! :oops: I was sure I'd seen on here they were safe as that's what came to mind when I saw some apple trees in the garden centre! I thought even if the apples take years to grow at least they can have the occasional leaf!!

Apple leaves (as long as the tree hasn't been sprayed with pesticides) are not only safe but very good for bunnies. :thumb:

FAO: Jill, just told September about Hoppy, she is very happy and asks if you could ask the lady for a photo of her with her husbun sometime :love:

Back