• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uh oh I'm in trouble.....

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
My dear little bunny Bear was poorly a few weeks ago after being neutered, I wanted to keep an eye on him so gave him free run of my bedroom.
He was feeling VERY sorry for himself so hopped up on my pillow next to me and fell asleep for the night BLESS!!
I loved having him there SO much and I think he did to as that's where he's been sleeping since!
Only problem is....
I woke up this morning to find the hubby had slept in the spare room as apparently Bear had been licking his nose in the night and kept him away!!
HOW GUILTY DO I FEEL!! Hahaha!

Just had to share this as thought it was was really amusing, funnily enough he's back downstairs tonight :cry:

I eventually broke up from my other half because he was so jealous of my love and how much I cared for my pets......
He said to me "You will never love anybody as much as you love your animals".

Oh mine gets ridiculously jealous as well!
Whenever I've been out anywhere I'll come home and fuss over Bear before him! Ooopsie!

I eventually broke up from my other half because he was so jealous of my love and how much I cared for my pets......
He said to me "You will never love anybody as much as you love your animals".

I'd have just said "Yeah, and?!" :lol:
Luckily my boy understands my love for my furbabies!

Snoozy Bear
Had to add a photo (Sorry cant re size on my phone)

ca2167e0.jpg
[/IMG]

awwww what a gorgeous bun :love:

I miss having my buns in my bed :( when I moved in with hubby they were banished to the spare room:(

Back