• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The buns :) and hamster!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Donny and Lola :D

IMAG0806.jpg

IMAG0807.jpg

IMAG0808.jpg

IMAG0809.jpg

IMAG0810.jpg

IMAG0812.jpg

Poppy watching over her loyal subjects...

IMAG0803.jpg

IMAG0804.jpg

None of Leo because he doesn't sit still :evil: :lol: but he's as fussy as ever and moulting terribly :thumb: :lol: I'm brushing him 5+ times a day! It seems to be getting better now though.. *fingers crossed* :lol:

April :D who loves me, but doesn't like James :lol:

IMAG0791.jpg

IMAG0790.jpg

Ohhhh your animals are all gorgeous :love: I think I am especially in love with April :love: I have never had a hammy before but I might come and steal yours!! xx

Ohhhh your animals are all gorgeous :love: I think I am especially in love with April :love: I have never had a hammy before but I might come and steal yours!! xx

It's taken her since.. April ;) to get used to my voice alone! She runs over my hand though :lol: She was in the p@h adoption bit, we lost our syrian Hammy the week before as she was bleeding from a tumour, we saw her and I wanted to help another ham :( April was in the tank with only a water bottle and a bit of food :( scared in the corner trying to hide. She was labelled as a boy and called Hammy :D (I like to think it was a sign :)) she was 10 weeks old when we got her. She bit a child and got taken back after a week :( she isn't a biter at all :love:

:love: Awww April reminds me so much of our Fuzz! We also got her from P@H and she was also labelled as 'male', luckily she was living alone so no unexpected litters! Sadly she died suddenly after just 8 months, still have no idea why. We now have a russian dwarf called Vladimir.
Vladimir.jpg

She's stunning - you have such good stories about how you got your pets! xx

We have Hammy's old tank so I could easily find another one but we can't fit anymore animals in :lol:

:love: Awww April reminds me so much of our Fuzz! We also got her from P@H and she was also labelled as 'male', luckily she was living alone so no unexpected litters! Sadly she died suddenly after just 8 months, still have no idea why. We now have a russian dwarf called Vladimir.
Vladimir.jpg

Aw what a shame :( I do love dwarfies :) April is a roborovski and rather skittish but she comes out when she hears my voice and doesn't run away if I walk last, when James does she hides quickly :lol: it's because he has such heavy footsteps and shouts a lot at his game :roll::lol:

beautiful pets :love: love the bunnies little wooden house :love: where is it from? :D

Zooplus :D it's the larger one :D £20 :thumb: the brick is there because they push the lid off :roll::lol: they love it up there though which is why I put a hay rack there, and took the hay manger off so they just had a window but they have chewed the 3 sticks off it :roll::lol: Donny had chewed the little window out too! Oh well.. Good for their teeth I suppose :lol:

Zooplus :D it's the larger one :D £20 :thumb: the brick is there because they push the lid off :roll::lol: they love it up there though which is why I put a hay rack there, and took the hay manger off so they just had a window but they have chewed the 3 sticks off it :roll::lol: Donny had chewed the little window out too! Oh well.. Good for their teeth I suppose :lol:

thank you :thumb:

i ordered one of these today for bisc and matt, i think they deserve a treat :love: when i next have some money i will be buying one for the piggies aswell. :love:

soooo glad i saw this thread because bisc and matt love their new hut. they hardly ever like anything i buy for them but they were so excited when it arrived and were binkying loads! :thumb:

Back