• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our allotment :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Featuring.... The biggest thistle EVER!! (Not in ours though, next doors allotment :lol:) They have a competition every year for the biggest veg and things, I think they should have a new category!! :lol:

IMAG0829.jpg

This is ours :)
Potatoes, cabbage and peas at the front :D
Mom got rather jealous at my grandad and aunts allotment bit, it's very neat and has massive cabbages :lol: because my aunt has OCD and my grandad has very green fingers :D

IMAG0826.jpg

IMAG0827.jpg

Don't know why I posted them but I thought just putting the thistle would be a bit odd :lol:

Looks great! I'm jealous :lol:

Where'd you get the colored things over the veg? I assume it's to protect the veg from birds etc, I'd love some of those. I reckon I"ll need them for when i start growing things.

:shock: vicious looking thistle! Your allotment looks great, I would love one!

I know, I wondered what it was to start with! :lol: My moms a bit narked because the potato plants in the middle are wilting and we don't know why :? No one else's is doing it so it's rather strange :shock:

Looks great! I'm jealous :lol:

Where'd you get the colored things over the veg? I assume it's to protect the veg from birds etc, I'd love some of those. I reckon I"ll need them for when i start growing things.

I have no idea :lol: I think my grandad got them from the garden centre because a lot of people have them on their plots. We've got chicken mesh on the peas to stop birds but it doesn't stop bugs! Although they've ignored them so far :thumb:

Niiiiice. :D

Love the thistle, I think my neighbours got one (well, lots) of those too. As well as poppies, dandelions and all manner of things going to seed which I'll soon find in my plot!!

Looks awesome and very tidy :thumb: that thistle is something else. Wouldn't want to accidentally stumble into that lol

Wow looks lovely apart from the thistle!

I've had giant dandelions sprout up, grown as big as my rose bushes.

Back