• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hospital trip with my 3yo son

R.P.B.G.G

Mama Doe
My sons a right bruiser, and nothing makes him cry, until yesterday, just tried on all his wedding suit to make sure it all fitted, and as we were putting it all away, heard a bang and Rian crying,

He kept making this horrible 'im in pain' whimpering, so put him up to bed, where he tried to sit up but just burst into tears, so I got on my mums case and she came home from work and we was going to take him hosp, until he kept falling to sleep and refusing to move so we called an ambulance, he was so quiet, I couldn't stop crying, could see the pain through his whole body,

After a 2 hour uncomfortable wait on hospital chairs holding my big boy, we finally got seen and sent to xray

Riancollarbone.jpg

My poor little man has snapped his clavical (Collar bone) Luckily as you can see it is a nice clean break, but he is in soooo much pain it is horrible to watch.

He had a very very restless night, I hardly slept worrying about him, all they can do is sling his arm and give him iboprufen (sp) He is being extremley good and resting in bed watching dvds with a tray of playdough.

We get married in 8 days, and hes page boy, just hope hes well enough :'(

OMG ... the poor little man .. MAJOR OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get better soon little Rian

((GENTLE HUGS)) xx

Thanks or the vibes everyone,

Hes sitting in the garden after demanding to see the baby rabbits, so put them out in between rain showers and hes sitting in a pram (that luckily we kept hold of)

He cannot walk very well at the moment, is all scrunched over but hopefully in a few days he will recover a lil bit more

oh my, how awful for you all, I get upset when my tots get a scratch!

hope he gets better, ur doing all the right things

Awww that is painful! My eldest daughter did this when she was 4 on Christmas Eve!!! She fell down 4 stairs! You feel so helpless, especially as they can't do anything for it! Hope he's feeling less sore soon.

He is running me ragged today haha.

Ive had every bun out about a million times, but it was good to see a smile on his face and not in pain :D

Back