• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

boredom and bonding pics 22/6

blue_vix

Mama Doe
5 + 3 = 8?

early signs are good.

the pics are a bit fuzzy due to it being a camera phone
002-12.jpg

003-12.jpg

004-9.jpg

005-14.jpg

Last edited:
OO a nice big group!
Can I ask about your bunnies, genders, ages etc? Im intrigued to know how large groups work.
Im new here and recently adopted 6 buns, taking my numbers up to 8 and I would LOVE to eventually have them all as a big group, which Iv been told is very possible, but Im just a bit worried, so would love to hear how your bonded group gets on :)

They age range from 1 to 3/4 ish, most are neutered a couple of the does aren't but I would always recommend it. Its two bucks and six does.

I would say the larger the group has got, the easier the bonding has gone. They started as a pair then I added 3 singles to the pair over about 8 months then I added the trio yesterday :D

Today has gone well. No big scuffles. Some stamping, running and a little fur pulling but nothing major- no injuries thankfully 'touch wood' which is always my biggest worry with bonding.

Back