• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nice P@H Employee!

xlaurax

Mama Doe
I know P@H gets some stick on here sometimes but I went yesterday for some bits and bats and I had to have a look at the animals, it just needs to be done :lol:

Anyway there was a beautiful smoke pearl all on his own, and I noticed his head had a bit of a tilt. I asked one of the members of staff if he'd been checked for EC / ear infections etc and she said he'd been checked that morning as a staff member had noticed it. Apparently he's fine and just tilts that way. Strangely enough while we were talking he picked his head right up and hopped around with it straight for a while but then his right ear flopped over to the left side then his head tilted. She said he was seeing an exotic pets vet today just for a more experienced vet's opinion but they thought it was just a natural occurrence. She was very chatty actually and seemed really nice.

It was nice to talk to her. I've been in pet shops before and raised my concerns about an animal's welfare and been met with annoyance and rude remarks. It's nice to know some people do care enough to talk to you about it. :)

There are some lovely people who work for PAH.

However, if there was any doubt over the buns health, then it should have been moved into isolation, until given the all clear.

f there was any doubt over the buns health, then it should have been moved into isolation, until given the all clear.

I think that's what they'd done. He was alone in an area you don't normally see rabbits. I assume that's "quarantine"! He was a lovely bun though, sat there with his muesli and hardly any hay.... really pees me off! :cry: I'd take them all if I could :lol:

Back