• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do I even look?????

Hele

Warren Veteran
I was just searching on my local friday-ads to see if there were any cheap runs around and I found a largeish hutch (going by petshop standards anyway:roll:) complete with rabbit for £30. Poor little guy all alone in that hutch (even if it not quite a horror hutch) No hay that I can see but straw, being sold as they no longer have time. :(

Now I am seriously considering it. And I really really shouldn't be :(:(:(

But we do have a garden, he'd still be alone for a while as my 2 aren't due for a neuter till next month and I can't get another to bond with him so if I did it would have to be a trio of boys.... not sure I want to risk breaking my boy's bond as it is so strong but, but, but, the poor little guy. They haven't even put his name up, and it looks like the cage hasn't been moved in a while - there isn't much grass there :cry:

Last edited:
I'm afraid its against forum rules to post links to free ads
and the only advice I can give is don't look at them..every week there are hundreds and you cannot save them all :cry:

I'm afraid its against forum rules to post links to free ads
and the only advice I can give is don't look at them..every week there are hundreds and you cannot save them all :cry:

Oops sorry, I thought it'd be ok as I wasn't advertising it as such, and I saw a preloved one up last week that seemed to be fine, but have removed it anyway.

I know, I know I wasn't trying to look, he jumped out at me :(

As Jill said you aren't allowed to post links to free ads. Again as Jill said its best not too look its heart breaking the number of buns there are.

If you're looking for another bun you would be best going to a rescue, they will be health checked neutered and vacs

Back