• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rare bunny cuddles...

jordanrose

Warren Scout
Took the buns for a checkup and vaccs today, so had some lovely cuddles before putting them in the carrier (whether they liked it or not!!).

So here's Gaga splatted on my knee:
IMAG0348.jpg

And my lovely (earless) Flixibum:
IMAG0355.jpg

And for good measure, a couple more from the other day-
IMAG0202-1.jpg

IMAG0297.jpg

IMAG0286.jpg

:D

Has similar coloring to my Jezebel, love how they are looking all happy having a cuddle with you

Awww so cute! I love the way they both still look really disapproving with the whole situation. :lol: :love:

Flixibum and Lady Gagaaaaaaaaaaa :love: :love: you are both looking so well .. I hope you are enjoying your lovely shed.

Fab news about them passing their health check with flying colours .. hooray for good teeths and clean bums :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Give them loves from me and Bee xxxx

p.s your looking really well hunni!

Thanks everybody! :D

They're very cuddly, when they eventually stop wriggling- love them both very much! :love:

Gaga's ears are rather splendid, too, aren't they, Bink? That's how she initially got her name, and she's proved to suit it for many other reasons. She's such a loon! :lol:

I'm glad you think I look well too, Ruby! I think it's mainly the freshly dyed hair that does it ;) And as for the shed, they both love it!! I like it too, especially when the weather's horrible like today ( though I'd prefer to have them inside with me really...)

Back