• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goose Honeybunny Meets Willow Update pt 5

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
First meeting today and going ok..a small bit of humping..from Goose! mostly just fine

goosewillow.jpg

and i'm sure we've all been in this position where your partner asks for a back rub or similar and we pretend to be asleep!

Goose " Give me a nose-groom" Willow " Zzzzzzz! "

goosewillowa.jpg

Last edited:
Bless them indeed. Hope bonding goes well. Goose is looking rather pleased with her prospective husbun. :love:

Kate says yay yay yay yay:love::love::D:D:love::love:

(or something to that extent - difficult to tell when her head is buried in the playhouse scrubbing everything in sight)

Great work Jill and many thanks to you, Goose has been a lovely foster bun from day one and am glad they both behaved so we can give her a permanent home:D

Colin

Lots of lovely bonding vibes, they look very cute together. I hope Stephen gets on with his hunbun just as well!

Lots of lovely bonding vibes, they look very cute together. I hope Stephen gets on with his hunbun just as well!

Stephen can come to meet a girl next week mid week onwards as have another couple to do before him..but he is on my list and won't be long ( and pics of new girl you may like look of will be added later..watch out for Gemini :D )

A little update:

the happy couple have been home since Saturday morning, and are settling in well. There's been a bit of chasing & attempts at humping :oops::roll: but nothing aggressive & there has been some grooming.
We've now seen each of them doing happy flops in the middle of the playhouse :love: , but not at the same time yet, and no snuggling has yet been spotted (but they may be hearing us coming).

We'll get some photos when they have the full run of the playhouse - they're restricted to the inside at the moment til they're well settled.

E is loving seeing them - I think we got the first attempt at a sentence when she pointed and said 'Goose eat' as Goose was tucking into a large pile of hay & forage! The challenge might now be keeping E out of the playhouse - extra security is about to be installed!

A little update:

the happy couple have been home since Saturday morning, and are settling in well. There's been a bit of chasing & attempts at humping :oops::roll: but nothing aggressive & there has been some grooming.
We've now seen each of them doing happy flops in the middle of the playhouse :love: , but not at the same time yet, and no snuggling has yet been spotted (but they may be hearing us coming).

We'll get some photos when they have the full run of the playhouse - they're restricted to the inside at the moment til they're well settled.

E is loving seeing them - I think we got the first attempt at a sentence when she pointed and said 'Goose eat' as Goose was tucking into a large pile of hay & forage! The challenge might now be keeping E out of the playhouse - extra security is about to be installed!

Lovely update :thumb::love::wave:

Delighted to see that Goose and Willow are installed in their marital home. :love: Very best wishes to them, and all the family. xx

Back